We are one of the fastest-growing procurement software companies in the Americas and Europe and have managed to accomplish that in a profitable, self-financed manner. We kept growing even during these hard times and want to grow more. We feel that we have just scratched the surface and want to have a bigger impact on the market.
- With your team members and together with the clients, develop an understanding of our clients’ procurement analytics needs.
- Work with a combination of Microsoft SQL, SSIS and Sievo’s own proprietary integration tools as well as database structures and data content of all kinds of ERPs.
- Design and build the data integrations and migrations required for Sievo applications together with the rest of the Sievo team. These could be clients’ ERPs and other systems, but also other external data such as market indices or data provided by suppliers.
- Work and communicate internally with other Sievonians but also represent Sievo’s integration field externally with our customers’ IT and project members.
- Provide active support and improvement ideas to our existing integration processes and constantly look to improve our tools, internal processes and best practices.
- Ensure that everything you do is robust, sustainable and scalable.
- Work in cross-functional teams to develop our product and create cutting-edge analytical solutions.
- Have the courage to question things and to speak up: We believe development comes from challenging the status quo.
- Being independent and taking ownership.
- Ability to work under pressure as well as ability to take time off.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle vast amounts of data.
- Genuine ETL/SQL enthusiasm.
- Interest in automating processes.
- Desire to always develop your skills.
- Fluency in English. Other language skills are appreciated.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- Consulting experience is valued.
- Good communication skills
What does Sievo offer?
- You will have an opportunity to join one of the leading companies in the Procurement Analytics Solutions space.
- Have a strong impact on the new sustainability features of Sievo’s new product.
- Competitive compensation package – and an opportunity to work in our awesome office in the heart of Helsinki.
- Freedom and responsibility. We are looking for people who yearn for this freedom, can make the most out of it and are willing to take on responsibility.
- Continuous learning – we really value learning new technologies, and you will be developing skills outside of your current expertise.
- Possibility to work with an international group of great people with diverse backgrounds
Contact person to chat during Junction – Elena Pitkänen
Link to the job description in recruitment page - https://sievo.com/careers/data-engineer