The foundation for Huawei success for the past 30 years is the focus on technological and engineering innovations driven by consumer needs, listed as the sixth most innovative company in the world by Boston Consulting Group (BCG).
Huawei has spend decades investing heavily in innovation and invention and has one of the largest patent portfolios in the world.
Moving forward Huawei will pursue the innovation driven by the consumer needs along with the shared vision for the future to achieve technological leadership along with the world.
Mobile apps are one of essential technologies for digital innovation which can be achieved by putting knowledge to work in creating apps to solve real life problems.
During this event, we challenge you to use Huawei Mobile Services (HMS) to expand your innovative idea with a mobile app or a mobile game. Feel free to create a new or extend your app or game.
HMS offers a rich array of open device and cloud capabilities, which facilitate efficient development, fast growth, and flexible monetization. This enables global developers to pursue groundbreaking innovation, deliver next-level user experiences, and make premium content and services broadly accessible.
See more about HMS Core: https://developer.huawei.com/consumer/en/develop/
• The mobile app or game does not have to be complex in order to be effective.
• The app or game should try to solve real life problems making use of Huawei Mobile Services.
• For games developed in Unity, use the HMS Unity Plugin 2.0 and we recommend integrating with HMS Ads /IAP kits in an innovative way.
• On-site mentors to assist during the challenge.
• Huawei HMS test devices for deployment.
• Test Developers account with the necessary services enabled.
• Huawei Mobile Services starter projects for Native, React Native and Flutter.
• APIs links and documents.
•Best App: Each member X HUAWEI Watch 3 smart watch (the value of one smartwatch is: 399 euros)
•Best Game: Each member X HUAWEI Watch 3 smart watch (the value of one smartwatch is: 399 euros)
There will be an additional secret prize that will be announced at the end.
Founded in 1987, Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. We have approximately 197,000 employees and we operate in over 170 countries and regions, serving more than three billion people around the world.
Find out more career opportunities in Finland: